Terms and Conditions of Purchase
VoiceSuite Terms & Conditions
- Suitability: Buyer has made all decisions concerning the color, door, direction of opening, size, all other accessories offered along with style of the merchandise purchased.
- Inspection: Buyer must inspect the merchandise upon delivery to Buyer. Buyer must make any claims for damage within 15 days of receipt.
- Acceptance and Agreement by Buyer: By clicking on the “I Agree” box, you, the buyer, agreed that you have carefully reviewed and approved all customization options. Further, you understand that the terms written in this Sales Contract are binding.
- Non-cancellable: Buyer understands that each booth is custom hand made to their specifications and order is NOT CANCELLABLE. Buyer fully understands and agrees that at no time can this agreement be canceled as each booth is manufactured specifically for buyer and no part of the product is premade. Not at any time nor for any reason will any portion of the payment be refunded.
- Production & Shipping Delays: If there are any delays from our various vendors and suppliers, VoiceSuite will communicate said delay and complete your order as soon as possible. Buyer understands that any delay(s) do not afford the buyer a discount form their order.
- Consent to do business electronically: The parties agree that this agreement may be electronically signed by checking the “I Agree” box on the check-out page. The parties agree that this constitutes an agreement and is the same as a handwritten signature for validity, enforceability, and admissibility. You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic documents, notices, or disclosures at any time. To withdraw consent, you must notify VoiceSuite that you wish to withdraw consent and request that future documents, notices, and disclosure be provided in paper format. You acknowledge that withdrawing consent to electronic communication may slow the speed at which VoiceSuite can complete transaction and potentially delay the delivery of merchandise. To request paper copies of documents or withdraw consent to conduct business electronically, please contact a VoiceSuite Concierge by telephone or email.
- Severability: Every provision of this contract is intended to be severable such that, if any term of provision hereof is invalidated for any reason whatsoever, such provision shall be severed from this contract and shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract.
- Shipping: Your booth will be delivered on a double pallet and will weigh approx. 245-265 lb. Once shipped, transit time will vary with different carriers, but the average is 3-6 days. Freight carriers will not place the pallets in the house or office building, you will need to have ample help to unpack and move the panels to wherever you are going to set the booth up. VoiceSuite will supply the necessary screw bit for you to assemble the booth and will have it pre-placed in the appropriate locations. VoiceSuite will also include extra Star-bit screws and driver bit, but we recommend that you have a drill to make this process much easier.
- Wood Color and Grain: VoiceSuite hand-builds & finishes all booths in the United States and handpicks all the lumber and doors for assembly, no panels or components are pre-assembled. Please note that VoiceSuite cannot control or predict the exact make-up and graining in wood, so some variations will occur due to the nature of wood products.
- Booth Parts: Booths consist of four panels and a ceiling panel, and we recommend that you place the booth on a carpet or rug. VoiceSuite offers an upgrade sound floor if you would like to choose that as an option.
- Attorney Fees & Choice of Law: Should any litigation or other proceedings be initiated relating to this contract, VoiceSuite shall be entitled to recover all actual attorneys’ fees incurred plus costs, including, but not limited to any costs of collections and lien preparation expenses. Parties agree that any suit or action, venue of said suit shall be in the County of Summit. The contract has been negotiated and entered into in the State of Utah and shall be construed, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the laws of said State. The parties hereby expressly submit themselves to the federal and state courts of Utah in the County of Summit for the determination of any controversy arising hereunder.